- To reserve your session, a non-refundable 50% deposit (which will be applied to your total session cost) is due at the time of booking. The remaining portion of the session package is due on the day of your session. If you have booked an outdoor session, I will keep an eye on the weather forecast and contact you (the day of or day before your session) if I feel the session may need to be moved earlier/later in the day or rescheduled. We will then meet for your photography session, have loads of fun, and capture great images.
- If you, your partner, or your child(ren) are feeling under the weather, please email or call to reschedule. I understand that sometimes this happens. If you must cancel, please try to give the photographer as much advance notice as possible. If rescheduling is necessary, your session fee will be credited toward your new rescheduled appointment. Sessions must be rescheduled at least 48 hours before the planned session.
- Within three to four weeks after your session, your private online gallery will be available for viewing. You will preview the images in your gallery and choose your favourites (the ones you would like to order). Your online gallery will be available for two weeks. There will be a $50.00 fee to re-activate. A few of your favourite images may be posted on my Facebook or Instagram accounts. All the edited high-res images you have ordered will be available for online download within one week after your digital files are purchased.
- Edited images / digital proofs are archived for one year while unedited/original images are purged one month after your session. I cannot guarantee my storage or quality copies of our session after 12 months.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to back up your images. It is good measure to copy your images to another computer, external hard drive, Google Drive, iCloud, USBs, etc. There will be a $100.00 charge if images are lost and a request is submitted for me to resend them to you again.
I grant the photographer, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my family as deemed fit by the photographer. I authorize the photographer, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that the photographer may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content. Original images remain the property of ©dawngraves.